Henry J. R. Lewis was an undertaker and embalmer operating from 247 High Street Northcote, next to the Methodist Church. The company had its head office at 154 Johnson Street Fitzroy.
The company closed in 1955 after 66 years in Northcote and the premises reopened as Ramon’s hairdressers.
Sands and McDougall’s Melbourne and Suburban Directory 1864- 1974. [Microfiche]. (1974). Melbourne, Australia: Sands & McDougall.