Eunson Avenue in Northcote was named after James Eunson in 1889. The land in that area, west of St. Georges Road was surveyed and sub-divided by William Bage into twenty-six allotments. These allotments were north of Clarke St, west of St. Georges Road and south of Eunson Ave. James Eunson was the owner of this land at that time.
Sellitto, Carmine. The origins of street names in the Westgarth area of Northcote. p. 14.