The Northcote Baptist church first held services on July 8, 1905 in the Friendly Societies' Hall in Wimble Street, Northcote and later at Kimberley Hall on the corner of St David and Darebin Street. The church was first constituted on May 20, 1906 and the new church building was opened in December 1909.
SPECIAL JUBILEE ISSUE. (1976, July 14). Preston Post Times (Melbourne, Vic: 1978 - 2001), p. 10.